Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Hello my far apart friends! It's hump day and this is my new favorite thing. Sooo looks it's time for...
I'm loving that this week is almost over! Woohooo. Between the snow and school work I am in need of a weekend. I don't know about you all but the thought of sleeping in Saturday is already making me excited!!!

I'm loving that Ryan, Brooke, and Landri came to visit last weekend. We had SO much fun. They are always good for a laugh. So blessed to have them. Andddd we got to go to Wild Eggs for breakfast which is another thing I was loving!


I'm loving running in the cold which is good considering it seems it will be that way forever! I never thought I would do this but now I can't get enough of it. Luckily, I don't love it as much as this guy....

I'm loving that I have a certain visitor coming this weekend! I'm also nervous as all get out. I feel like I really need this weekend to see what things are like away from everyone back home and just us.

I'm loving all these things from the JCrew website. Now, who wants to buy them for me? Not that I have a place to wear some of them, but they are cute!


I'm loving this video. First, it's amazing the things that happen when you are bored waiting for someone in the car. Second, notice the benefit of getting that toy mic from a happy meal. Third, Whitney goes through literally every emotion in this. She's mad, she's happy, she's a little sad. And finally, let me tell you that every time I watch this I laugh just as hard as when it was happening.


Happy Wednesday! Loving you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment