Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inserting "What a great idea Jane Ann"

I LOVED "What I'm Loving Wednesday" and your post!!! My sister also loves "What I'm Loving Wednesday" on her blog (must be a teacher thing). Since I had no time to share what I was loving on Wednesday I'm sharing...
1. I'm loving old people! It is pretty much all we see at my new clinic placement and I am in Heaven! They are just too cute and so appreciative. Best of all, they don't scream in your face when you try to put things in their ears. Love kids, but the geris definitely have my heart.


2. I'm loving Skype! Because we can't see each other and we've been working on the whole "trust" issue and re-getting to know each other, TJ and I have been skyping almost every night. It's so fun! I am pretty much obsessed with it and think everyone with a camera on their computer should get it so I can talk to YOU on Skype! lindsaywalker11- find me :)
3. I'm loving hearing aid technology!! (Yes, I'm more than aware that I am a total nerd!) They have so many new things that pediatrics and adults can both use. The hearing aids are getting really small too and can hardly be seen! Yesterday in clinic we played with some things on our downtime and I can honestly say I am jealous of people that get to use this stuff. Some of the stuff is like wearing a bluetooth headset without having the horrible bluetooth thing on...since you can barely see the hearing aid under your hair! You probably thing gross but check it out for yourself if you need convinced. And look how small!!!...

4. I'm loving my new Keurig Coffee maker!!! It's so easy and fast and delish! And since I somehow found a way to get coffee grounds all over the counter every time, it's much cleaner too!

5. I am loving Zac Brown Band and the songs Colder Weather and Knee Deep! So good! In honor of the FREEZING weather here in the Lou...

6. I am loving my super supportive friends that will love and support the decisions I make! And even if they don't....they act like it!!! LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment