Wednesday, January 19, 2011





Yane you are so presh! I love the "10 things" thing! Here's the 10 things I can't live without:



1. My niece!! I can be having the worst day and Sara will skype me or send me a picture or video of Chloe bug and then I am just all smiles. She is so sweet!




2. My new Iphone. I just got it and don't even know how to use everything on it yet, but it is ALWAYS right beside me.


3 (The Wrubels-Mom, Dad, and Jenn) and 4 (The Oaks). My Family! We've been through a lot this year and I don't know what I'd do without them!


5. My boyfriend! I don't know how he puts up with me, but I thank God he does. If it wasn't for him I would have dropped out of Grad School and moved home a lonnnng time ago. He believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. We can laugh, cry, joke, or vent. Needless to say, I can NOT live without him :) (I know mushy, sorry! lol I didn't mean to!)



6. My baby boy!! Seriously, my dog is awesome. I think he is cooler than most ppl I know lol Everytime I go home I get so excited to see him and he is always so excited to see his sis!





7. I really don't want to put this after last nights preformace, BUT I still bleed blue! UK basketball is my favorite time of the year!

8. My planner/ to do list. I write in it/ check things off of it everyday...several times. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being organzied. I guess that's what happens when you live with Jane Ann for so many years haha
9. My faith quotes I have hanging up all over my room. I read them daily and they remind me what's important :) This one is my favorite: "And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure to his stature or to the span of his life?" - Matthew 6:27


10. And last, but not least......YOU GIRLS!! I love you all and miss you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment