Sunday, January 23, 2011

Remember those surveys that tweens people use to do on myspace? Well I was never a myspacer so I am making up for it...

  • 1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

    Hmmm well in real life I would love to find a spot in "middle ground" between Ashland and Boyd County with plenty of land but still some neighbors near by. In dream/survey land I would want somewhere warm or tropical. Brent is on a big Hawaii kick right now but that is just really far away. I could go for somewhere in South Carolina or Florida. Maybe I could be neighbors with the Walkers in HHI.
  • 2.What's your favorite article of clothing?
  • Sweat pants. As soon as I get home from school I put on a comfy pair of sweats. Oh and cotton dresses. What not to like? Comfy. Flattering. Flowy...."that thin white cotton dress..."
  • 3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
  • Physical. Sheesh. Way to be shallow survey maker. Well Brent has great teeth and a very pretty smile and good muscular legs (just to mention a few). If he had cankles I don't think we would have lasted as long as we have. There. Does that make me shallow?
  • 4. What's the last CD that you bought?
  • I'm not gonna lie. I totally downloaded T. Swift's CD on my ipizzle. I love that Back to December.
  • 5.Where's your favorite place to be?
  • As gay as it sounds I love my classroom. I wouldn't say that it is my favorite though. I love being home with my fam having a "game night." Oh and the Euclid Estate. I loved that place, but Survey maker acted like he only wanted present tense so I will go with home.
  • 6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
    Gyno. Hospital. Or any type of doctors office.
  • 7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
  • Bow chicka wow wow. My back. Pervs.
  • 8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
    I am in no way strong so I will go with strong minded.
  • 9. What time do you wake in the morning?
  • 9:15 today ...tomorrow my alarm is set for 5:30. Ugh.
  • 10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
    Survey maker, I am starting to wonder about you. Ummm I will go with a spoon because it is so resourceful. You can scoop, stir, even cut in times of desperation.
  • 11. What makes you really angry?
  • Bad parents. Don't get me started.
  • 12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
    Piano. I have alway wished I would have taken lessons.
  • 13. Favorite color?
    Pink and blue.
  • 14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
  • SUV. Despite LL Cool car guzzling down the gas, he make me feel very safe all the time.
  • 15. Do you believe in afterlife?
    Yea baby!
    "My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world."-Billy Graham
  • 17. Favorite children's book?
    I am a teacher so I have a whoooollle lot of favorite bookS but my class and I love Junie B. Jones, she makes me LOL. The other day she called someone a boob. I know I am a 23 year old teacher but I am sorry that is hilarious.
  • 18. What is your favorite season?
    Fall. However Summer is looking better and better right now.
  • 19. What's your least favorite household chore?
    Hmmm that is really hard for me. I will go with loading/emptying the dishwasher.
  • 20. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
    I would want to be able to be invisible. I would love to go walk around big houses and look around. Oh and spy on people. What? Like you all wouldn't.
  • 21. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
  • Brent's face on my back. Oh and my initials in the shape of a butterfly.
  • 22. Can you juggle?
    Kinda. I was a clown once but gave that up for the whole teaching thing plus the paparazzi were just so overwhelming.
  • 23. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
    My papaw. I miss him everyday. I would love to tell him all about my job! I know he would be so proud of me!
  • 24. What's your favorite day?
  • Hmmm...I can't pick one. I love the whole weekend. Fridays are my favorite day of schools. That's are fun day.
    25. What's in the trunk of your car?
  • Nothing. I have OCD. It would make me crazy.

  • I know you all already knew all that stuff about me, it was still fun. Keep your fingers crossed for no snow days this week =)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment