Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WILW

I'm loving that this week is halfway over and we all know what that means...
I'm loving that the silly little groundhog DID NOT see his shadow!! WOOHOO! An early spring. (I only choose to believe in Groundhog day when he doesn't see his shadow!)
I'm loving this spring outfit!! The Groundhog is getting me more than ready to trade in my sweaters for some sandals! I love this shirt (that buttons down the back), the shorts, and the sandals! Bring on the sunshine!
I'm loving what a wonderful weekend I had with TJ here! We had so much fun and didn't really do anything spectacular...just hung out! But it was really good to see him and get to kiss and cuddle with him spend some time together.
I'm loving this video for many reasons...
  1. I'm loving that we get to have a girls' weekend seeing him sing this song and manyothers. (Though I am NOT loving that Gina won't be able to join us!!!)
  2. I'm loving that Carrie Underwood nudges Jeff Gordan because he forgets to announce Kelly Clarkson.
  3. I'm loving this song!!
  4. I'm loving Kelly's pink earplugs! Gotta preserve that hearing and why not wear pink while doing it!
  5. I'm loving that Kelly Clarkson doesn't weigh 90 lbs like everyone else in Hollywood and she still rocks out!

That's what I'm loving. What about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment