Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That's What I Love about Wednesdays...

I am loving that when you hang out with 6 year olds, you can make a big deal out of anything whether it be the 100th day of school (which is next Wednesday and they are wayyy excited already) or Groundhogs Day.


How cute are they?

I am loving my dog(s). I went to tell my mom I had a snow day last Friday and found Bentley like this...

(That lump on the right is my momma.)

Brent and I took Bentley and our love child on a walk Sunday. They are BFFs. Love em.
I am embarrassed to say....I am loving reality TV. Have you all watched the new American Idol? I love Steven Tyler! Oh...and my guiltiest pleasure...
MTV's Teen Mom 2 starring Jenelle Chelsea Leah and Kailyn
Leah and Corey are my faves. They are from WV so I feel connected to them.

I am loving a good deal/sale. I spent over $100 on the J Crew Factory Outlet website and got it for $21 (shipping included). I especially love gift cards and 60% deals.

I am LOVING our plans for a reunion in T minus 30 days!! Let's plan something super exciting this summer that Gina can come to!

I am loving this video I found on my computer. I LOLed. Listen to Amanda in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment