Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WILW

Happy Hump Day! The number of things I'm loving this week is outrageous, but I will try to narrow it down! :)I'm loving this weather forecast! I'm not sure about you, but I'm about sick of getting frostbite everytime I walk outside. 68 degrees tomorrow? Yes PLEASE! Loving it! Spring will be here before we know it!!
I'm loving this not so little brown dog. I've recently realized that Manny HATES when people have on socks. I guess it's because I don't usually wear them, so he thinks it's weird or something when I have them on. Who knows! Anyway when I have them on he tries to pull them off. He did it to my brother too. These pictures are from the other day when he tried to pull them off my feet for about 30 minutes. It was hilarious.
I'm loving...yes, I'm going to say it...Justin Bieber. I have a fever and the only prescription is more Bieber. It's a problem and I'm also a little jealous of this perfect hair awesome dance moves. When he was on the Grammy's I found myself with a cheesy grin on my face the whole time. He's SO good! And if you need convincing well then watch this....

I'm loving Glee! I have become a total Gleek. I don't know if y'all watch it but I think you would love it too. It's funny, got some cuties (google Cord Overstreet ow owww), great songs, fun dancing and is just all around entertainment. :)


and this is just because this song can always make you in a good mood...


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment