Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I might...



1. I might not be feeling WILW today.
2. I might have laryngitis again for the 39028392983 time this year.
3. I might have had like 5 crying 1st graders today. Ugh. SO whiny. Is it a full moon?
4. I might be done with my second cycle of KTIP Friday and only have one more... if I could just make myself do this dumb reflection.
5. I might be glad I have PD all day tomorrow and I won't be at school (see 2 and 3.)
6. I might be concerned that one of my BFFs used "Beiber Fever" and "Gleek" in the same post.
7. I might be jealous that the parentals are going to Arizona to see the grandparentals Friday.
8. I might be getting slightly annoyed my boyfriend won't pop the question.
9. I might have a new favorite movie. Go see "Just Go With It." Soooooo good!
10. I might need some motivation to do anything tonight.
11. I might be the girlfriend of a home owner hopefully one day soon.Brent made an offer on a house in the county and they didn't take it. The I found this house we both really like. It is in town...I am shocked!!! Built in the 40's with sooo much character =) I loooove it! Brent and I went to see it with a realtor Monday and took his mom and my parents last night. I'll take you on a tour...
Isn't it cute?!
Kitchen...obvs.
Ok I guess I don't need to tell you what all the rooms are...you all are smart girls....






12. I might be missing my BFFs a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment