Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I am LOVING right now!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I am officially obsessed with my new phone! I mean who knew a smart phone could be so much fun! So I got the new HTC phone from AT&T the other night because my old phone was a POS and I would never have service and basically it had seen its better days. It is freaking amazing and I have been on it nonstop, so anytime I gave any of you a hard time for being on your phone (aka Lindsay) I'm sorry because this thing is the best thing since the iPod came out! Here are just a few of the things I love about it:
1. Pandora- I have been listening to all Darius all the time!
2. The flashlight on the back, A-MAZING! I mean if anyone comes after me I can just flash that baby in there eyes and I they're done
3. Words with Friends. Enough said.
4.The internet that I can now surf whenever I want!
5. Books. Yes that's right I can read books on it!

Okay so I know that the iPhone does many of these things and more but I am just experiencing all of this for the first time and I'm freaking out a little! Who knew a little device could do so much? Well clearly I've been missing out and I am not ashamed to say that I am addicted to my cell phone!
I am also loving this beautiful Colorado weather! It has been in the mid 60s all week and last week was pretty much the same. I haven't been able to enjoy it because for those of you I haven't told I broke my toe my last day in Israel and haven't really been able to do any physical activity since. And no, it's not a cool story like I got stepped on by a camel, but instead it is a typical Gina story...I tripped over my suitcase while packing and broke it. Anyways I have been sitting around and eating for the past 3 weeks because if I can't workout then naturally eating seems like the better option. But now my poor little toe is finally healed and I have been able to run outside which has been wonderful, but unfortunately the eating hasn't stopped haha but at least now I am doing something to cancel it out!
I know that I still haven't posted about my Israel trip and I am sorry about that. Here is a short overview....

I can't even put into words how amazing the trip was. I will admit that going into it I was a little skeptical because I was afraid I wouldn't make any friends. Not only did I make some amazing friends, but I never expected to feel so connected to Israel and Judaism. We started in the north of Israel by the Sea of Galilee and ended in Tel Aviv. I learned so much about the situation in the Middle East and just about the history of Israel in general. Unfortunately I did not find my Jewish husband, but there was a make out session the last night on the beach so that was a good way to end the trip haha( ps. I am totally blushing right now). I actually felt so connected to Israel that there is a strong possibility I might move there for 5 months next year! Crazy I know, but why not? I will post pictures at some point but you all know how I am with posting pictures so they probably will not go up for a while haha. Love you and miss you all terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment