Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My first actual Wednesday post!!!!

Hi Loves! So I am loving that it's Wednesday and for the first time I can actually post! This is probably because of my very carefree attitude at the moment and the last few days. So I am on spring break and it really wasn't supposed to feel like a break because I am midterms after break (silly, really who does that?) Anyways I worked last weekend and I work this weekend, but I have had the last two days off and I was supposed to be studying (Hahahaha), but instead I have been piddling around. For example today I went to pilates then test road a bunch of bike for 2 hours. I have also been to the grocery store twice in 2 days just because I felt like I needed every vegetable in the store to make the perfect salad. I have just been sailing through life the past two days and although I have gotten some important things done, taxes and signing up for the MCAT, I have just been enjoying myself. And yes this is what a break is supposed to be for, but I really really need to be studying. Clearly I need more time to myself, but what else is new! Okay now to the facebook message that I am LOVING today! Wedding plans YAAAAAAAAAAY! Oh my gosh I am jumping out of my sneakers I am so excited! I just want to say another congratulations and I absolutely cannot wait for a bachelorette party so all of us can be together again! It's just not fair when all of you all get to hang out and I don't get to see you :( I really can't believe it's been almost a year since I was there and almost 2 years in August since I've seen Amanda it's CRAZY! I love you all and miss you terribly and hopefully next Wednesday I will feel as carefree as today and will post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment