Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh Girl. I am so loving Wednesday.


Good grief (that's "well shit" in first grade teacher language), it sure has been awhile. Why you ask? Well I have not loved Wednesday for awhile. Or Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for the matter. I have however, hated KTIP. But you are in luck because I so love today.

I am loving UK BASKETBALL. Everything about. I so wish we were in Lex right now.
This totally gave me chills/ I may have teared up a little.

I am LOVING that next week is
My class needs a break as much as I need them to get outside recess again. That. is. a lot. I have a whole lot of plans with this, finally:

Oh that reminds me, I am LOVING that I am ENGAGED. We have even gone to some more open houses! I haven't done a whole lot of planning anything yet but I will keep you informed!
I am L.O.V.I.N.G that I will be finished with KTIP stuff this weekend! F you KTIP creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment