Friday, April 15, 2011

I know you all are probably falling out of your chairs right now because I am ACTUALLY blogging!! To tell you the truth I often forget about our little blog which is why I never post anything (so sad) Anyways......I just spent the last 30 minutes catching up on everybody's life....and it made my day! Over the past few months, I kind of feel like my life has been crashing down all around me. I have a huge weight on my shoulders with all the demands of school, marriage, and just life in general. I am having trouble finding happiness and contentment these days.....laughter and smiles have been few and far between. But...today when I opened the blog and I saw a picture with all your smiling faces and I read your stories of all the things that you "like" and that you are thankful for.....it boosted my spirit and made me SMILE! It made me realize that I have been focusing on all the wrong things in life. There are good things that are going on around me and I just have to open my eyes to see them. It's the little things like warm spring weather, engagements, visits with family, reading blog posts by friends that will keep me going! It just made me realize why I love you all....you can turn my day around and change my perspective even when your not around! Thanks for that! Anyways....sorry for being sappy haha I will probably be blogging ALOT more over the next few weeks because I am being shipped to the middle of nowhere in South Carolina for an internship. Just gotta get through 7 tests in the next 2 weeks then off to Greenwood for 6 weeks!






I miss you all soooo much and can't wait to see you this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment