Monday, April 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Monday!

Hey girls! Due to my crazy, stressful schedule I have been lacking on my blogging. Since I have some free time today I decided to alter the famous "What I'm Loving Wednesday" and tell you all instead What I'm Loving Monday!

1. I'm loving that my niece is going to be 1 on Thursday! I can not believe it has been a whole year, but oh my goshhhhh she is just so sweet! I got to spend a lot of time with her while I was home for Easter and she just melts my heart :)







2. I'm loving that Dancing with the Stars is on tonight! Me and DC watch it every Monday and then get up and dance around the house together on commericals (We are thinking about taking dance lessons together this summer! I think it would be so much fun) haha It's one of my favorite shows and is a great ending to my Monday's :)



3. I'm loving that by the end of this week I will be done with this semester!! Yayy!! 2 semesters down only about 4 more to go!!


4. I'm loving my new flowers I planted! I was feeling like working in the yard last weekend so me and DC went and bought some cute little flowers and planted them out front! I'm such an adult haha You should all make a trip to my house to see them haha


5. Lastly, I'm loving WEDDING PLANNING! (Jane Ann's...not mine! haha) In some way or another I think about the wedding, shower, party, etc a little every day. lol I hope this is not wrong. Stay tuned for further details about wedding shower/bachelorette party fun :)


I miss you all very much! For those of you still in school good luck with finals and for those not good luck with life in general haha Love you girls :)





No comments:

Post a Comment