Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW

Poor, sweet,neglected blog. Since I have had a fab week I decided to share the latest and fill you in on....

I am LOVING that Brent and I finally found a house we LOVE. No living with the parent as newly weds for these guys. I took tons of picture of it the other day and was gonna take you on a virtual tour but of course my camera won't upload to the comupter for some reason. So you have something to look forward to =) I do have this picture off the internet. Love.
I am LOVING that my online class is O.V.E.R. tomorrow. Ahh I can't wait to have a real summer break. Except you four are probably the worst to complain to about this since you all do not have the next month off. Sorry.

I am LOVING that Brent and I are getting our engagement pictures done this month which gave me the excuse to buy these.
Thats right. Pure sex. My first pair of majorly high heels. I probably would not have gotten them except the really cute, maybe gay, salesman made the point that every girl needs at least one pair of 4 inch heels. So true.

I am loving I get to marry this cute kid in 101 days.
Annnnnd last and most important... I am LOVING that we will all be together in 30 days =)


No comments:

Post a Comment