Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why I love my job...

Oh. Hey blog. In case any of you need a smile today... and because I do not feel like doing anything productive... I thought I would share with you some of my favorite quotes I have heard from my students so far....

1st day of school
Me: Did you have a good summer?
Student: Yes but sissy's ( her aunt that I went to school with) puppy had to get stitches.
Me: Oh I am so sorry to hear that. I hope she is ok.
Student: Yea she's ok, she just started her period and they had to go in and sew everything up.

Because we all know I am a germ- a- phobe and give my kids hand sanitizer before lunch and snack...
Student: Ya know Ms. Norris, this sand hanitizer stinks!

After having laryngitis for about a week and constantly sipping on coffee because my throat hurt, I bent down to work with a student and...
Student: Shew Ms. Norris, did you brush your teeth today??
Me: Yes I am sorry, do I have coffee breath?
Student: Yes and I really think you should stop drinking that coffee. I think you are becoming addicted.

After coming back from labor day weekend and getting my voice back...
Student: Ms. Norris, Ms. Norris, you finally found your voice!!


Me: Oh Student, you sure can make me laugh.
Student: Really? Most people just tell me that I am cute.

Student: But I have to take my medicine before bed. It is the only thing that knocks me up.

Needless to say I love me job =) I will keep you posted on anymore funny quote from my wild 6 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment